Curriculum Vitae of PhD Lluvia Carolina Morales Reynaga who was born in Hermosillo, Sonora, México . Obtained her technique degree of Computers Programmer for CBTIS11, México and Computer Science Bachelor Degree for Sonora University, México. Masters and PhD degrees for the University of Granada in Spain.
- Full Professor and Researcher level titular A at the Universidad Tecnológica de la Mixteca from october 2011 to present.
- Teaching “Database Security” at the virtual master in Computer Sciences focused on Distributed Systems.
- PhD.Sc. degree in Computer Sciences and Information Technology in 2011 (University of Granada, Spain)
- M.Sc. degree in Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems in 2008 (University of Granada, Spain)
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Sciences in 2006 (University of Sonora, México)
- TIN2008-06701-C03-02. PELEA. Planning Execution and LEarning Architecture. 2009-2011
- Research of Technologies for Integrated Management of migration (INTEGRA) CENIT 4ª convocatoria (CDTI). 2009-2011
- (Conzepto Soluciones Creativas C257000). PAIF: Autonomous Planning of Learning Designs. 2008 (Link).
- (Spanish) TIN2005-08945-C06-02. ADAPTAPLAN. Adaptation based on machine learning, user modelling and planning for complex user-oriented tasks. 2005-2007
- Thematic Network of Communication and Information Technologies funded by Conacyt
- The Intelligent System Research Group (ISG, TIC-175) funded by the Andalusian Regional Government
- The Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence (DECSAI)
- She has been part of the program committee of IJCAI2011.
- She has been part of the program committee of CIINDET2010 and 2011.
- She has been part of the program committee of CISCI from 2006 to 2011.
- She organized and taught at the distance “Seminar on Artificial Intelligence in Education” for UNISON and Uni Sierra 2010.
- She was technical advisor in the distance seminar on “Formación de Investigadores en Asuntos Públicos” UNISON 2010.
- Talk “Automatic Generation of planning Domains for e-learning courses”. In Seminar on Problem Solving and Applications in User-Centric Technologies. Madrid, July 2007.
- Talk “Collaborative Learning Environment for Entity-Relationship Modeling”. 3° Semana Universitaria de Computación. Universidad de Sonora. November 2005.
- Poster: Digital Art and Poster Presentation in XXI International Symposium of Education in Computation.
- Felowship for technical support in Conzepto Soluciones Creativas C257000. PAIF: Autonomous Planning of Learning Designs. July-November 2008
- Felowship of the Mexican National Council of Science and Technology (2006 to date)
- Universidad de Sonora and Fundación Esposos Rodríguez Felowships (2002-2006)
- Fundación UNISON Fellowship 2005
- Third place on “Third Exhibition of Creativity and Linking University Science Technology in the category with the project: “Pladiet” Intelligent System for Planning Diets” (2005).
- First Place on the Fair of Creativity and Linking University, category Advisory and Consultancy with the project: “AGIRSA” Management Agency and innovation Sonora-Arizona (2004)
- First Place of the Computer Technical High School age 2002.